Tower Of Hell is a giant vertical and the most famous obby in all of the Roblox games. With a whopping 263 total sections, it’s certainly not an easy task.
That’s why we are here to share all the tips and tricks as well as the working and active codes for Tower of Hell to give players access to Vaults and unlock secret stages.
Tower Of Hell Codes
|DERHAUSAUFGABE||New stage code|
|69420||1st vault code|
|5164627||2nd vault code|
Tower Of Hell Tips & Tricks
- When playing Tower of Hell, you want to cover as much distance in a single jump as possible especially for those huge gaps. By jumping sideways, you’ll actually go further than if you just jump straight.
- If you’re trying to complete a super high jump, going into first-person and spinning your mouse a little will help you out a whole bunch. For whatever Roblox physic-based reason, it’ll make you jump higher.
- If you’re trying to jump onto a tall platform, make sure to move when you’re at the peak of your jump.
- It can be tempting to try and complete the tower as quickly as possible which can often mean following the crowd. If you hold off or clearing in the crowd then you’ll be able to see way more and make it way further.
- As you probably already know you can get a bunch of effects on Tower of Hell like decrease gravity. Just make sure when you’re using these, you change how you’re jumping.
- In the Tower of Hell journey, you’re bound to come up against strafe jumps. These are jumps where you need to jump around an object to get to another. When doing these jumps, it’s best to be in the first person, that way you can control your orientation more easily.
- What a lot of Tower of Hell players might not know is that there are actually 21 secret stations. If you thought the sections we already had were a lot, you’ll be lucky to come across them.
- If you’re having trouble getting to the top of the tower, make sure you check the store out. There’s a bunch of coils that will help you get out on your journey by reducing your gravity.
- Sometimes you may find yourself hopping from one short beam to another. In this situation, it’s best to go into first-person and look down at the ground while jumping. That way you can see exactly where you’re gonna land.
- One thing every Tower of Heck player can agree on is that the music is super annoying. Turn it off and your skill will be improved and help you concentrate.
- On some sections, you might be able to spot a skip that’ll help you climb the tower even faster plus the fewer obstacles you’re crossing the less chance you have of falling.
- It may be a matter of opinion but I personally think the double jump is the best upgrade you can get for the gravity coil. That way, you have reduced gravity and the ability to jump twice.
- To make those super long jumps, make sure you’re timing your jumps to be right at the end of the beam. That way you’ll get the most possible distance. Just don’t go too far or you’ll fall off.
- Instead of having to sit through the super slow climbing animation on ladders, just jump up to them and you’ll get to the top way quicker. But remember, it’s not all about speed.
- When running up slopes and stairs, make sure to jump constantly while you run. That way you’ll make it to the top of the hill quicker because Roblox jumps are simply so high.
- Playing in third person mode with shift lock can often be better than playing in the first person because you can see the jump ahead of you. Way better than if you’re up close to it.
- If you’re super close to the end of the tower and time is about to run out. Quickly buy some more time in the store. That way you can complete the map just in time. There’s nothing more infuriating than running out of time just as you’re about to win.
- When playing on a speed level, you might find that you lose control of your character. If you’re ever going too fast and need to slow down, just jump and it’ll put you at a more normal speed.
- After failing a few times, it can be very tempting to rush your way right back up to the top but this is just gonna cause you to fail even more. Slow and steady wins the race up.
- If you’re finding Tower of Hell a little too easy for your liking then try out the pro stages. The difficulty ramps up super quickly and only true pros can complete this tower.
- Try and look down if you find that you’re about to fall off of a platform. In that way, you can position yourself to land on one of the lower platforms rather than right at the bottom and have to start again.
- If you’re using shift lock don’t be afraid to turn it off every now and then to judge the jumps in front of you. You could even use it to run in a straight line, that way you won’t accidentally veer off in one direction like in shift lock.
- When it comes to the third-person camera, try using it every now and then to study your surroundings and figure out the best way to take the jumps ahead of you.
- When completing any jump in the third person, make sure you have shift lock enabled. That way you can use your mouse and keyboard to control your character. This is especially important on the lava levels.
- Even though there’s a clock at the top of your screen, don’t let it stress you out. There’s plenty of time to complete the map without having to rush all of it. Taking it slow is the best way.