Wondering where to find every Anemoculus in Genshin Impact? Anemoculus is used to level up the Statue of the Seven – Anemo. By collecting and offering them to the statue will reward you a permanent stamina boost, Adventurer Rank Exp, Primogems, and some more useful items.
To help you gather every Anemoculus in Genshin Impact, we created a detailed map guide and details on how to get each Anemoculus in the game. There is a total of 66 out there in the Mondstadt region and the last one is a reward after offering the 65th in the statue of Seven – Anemo.
While some of them are very easy to find that you probably have collected, some are well hidden and required some puzzle solving. So, without further ado, use our Genshin Impact map below and get all these Anemoculus.
1. Between two islands, start gliding from Mondstadt wall to reach the first island and activate the wind pillar with Anemo skill. Use that wind gust to reach the smaller island and get the Anemoculus float in the air.
2. After getting the first Anemoculus and reaching this smaller island, activate the wind tome with Anemo skill. Use the wind gust to reach the Anemoculus just above it.
3. Floating on top of a broken stone slab pile.
Thousand Winds Temple
4. On top of the ruined arches, look for the tallest pillar and climb.
5. On top of the tallest part of the ruin, can safely be obtained without triggering the ruin’s boss.
6. Located at the very bottom, covered by a huge pile of rocks.
7. Covered by a tree at ground level, approach from the east and you can’t miss it.
8. Located in between two trees near a small ledge.
9. It is floating on top of the cliff overlooking the huge tree.
10. Glide from the nearby cliff or Collect the 3 Anemograna below it and fly up to grab it.
11. Located on top of a stream, use the nearby pillar to glide across.
12. On top of the rock, if it’s not there, it means you already picked this up in the tutorial.
13. Up in the giant tree directly behind the Statue of the Seven located in the branches. Climb up to reach it.
14. Among the trees sitting on the ground near the temple and beware of the boar!
15. High up in the sky. Ride the wind current to reach it. If there is no wind current, you have to submit an Anemoculus to the Statue of the Seven to activate it.
16. In the air, collect the Anemograna to fly up and grab it.
17. Climb up the giant rock and glide down to it.
18. Collect the Anemograna to fly up and reach it.
19. Slightly off of the edge of the cliff.
20. At the edge of the cliff and easy to access.
21. You can either complete the quest “Break the sword cemetery seal” or jump off a nearby cliff and glide through it.
22. Located high up over the pass, glide down through nearby cliffs to reach it.
23. Located inside the main Hilichurls hut.
24. Climb on top of the high cliff near the Anemoculus and glide down to the broken pillar platform.
Cape Oath / Musk Reef
25. Located at the very bottom and one of the hidden ones. It won’t show up in your mini-map unless you jump midway.
26. Collect the wind spirits on the north side to glide on top of the Abyss Dungeon portal.
27. Floating above the house.
28. Right at the end of the cliff. Collect and use the Anemograna to fly up.
29. Collect the 3 wind charms in the correct order to trigger the wind lift underneath the Anemoculus.
30. One of the hidden Anemoculus located west of Dragonspine. Activate the wind pillar and collect 3 wind spirits.
31. In the water, create an ice walkway, glide from trees on north cliff, or glide from the southern cliff to collect.
32. Located on the roof of Dawn Winery.
33. Underneath the edge of the cliff, jump down then glide and do a 180-degree turn to grab it.
34. Either glide using the nearby cliffs or use Kaeya.
35. Located on top of the stone slab pile.
36. Located below the cliff, glide down and grab it midway.
37. Hidden in the tree at the edge of a cliff.
38. Collect the 3 wind spirits and use them to float.
39. Look for a huge pile of rubble, break it, and grab the Anemoculus.
40. Just sitting at the edge of the cliff overlooking the ruins below.
41. Hidden on top of a tree. Grab it through gliding from a nearby cliff.
42. Hidden behind breakable rubble at the bottom of a cliff next to a beach.
43. Find the wind current below a cliff and use it to fly up to grab it.
44. Glide using the nearby cliff so you can enter the windshield.
45. Located behind breakable rubble next to the stairs.
46. You need to activate a wind pillar and use it to fly up in the air.
Stormterror’s Lair – North East
47. Below the highest arch or bridge-like broken wall.
48. Inside a huge hollowed stone pillar. Climb up the cliff above it and glide down through.
49. Near the ledge.
50. You can glide all the way from the roof of Stormterror’s tower or climb up if you have high stamina.
Stormterror’s Lair – South West
51. You need to activate a wind pillar and use that to glide and brag it.
52. On top of a tree just below a cliff.
53. On top of a pillar, climb the cliff south of it and use the wind current to reach it.
Stormterror’s Lair – South
54. Just below the cliffs above Stormterror’s Lair entrance.
55. On a rock sitting by a cliffside.
56. On top of Dvalin’s tower.
57. Below the Statue of the Seven. Drop down from the ledge and glide to reach it.
58. Located ground level in a cave-in.
59. Just like the previous one, in a cave-in accessible ground level.
60. Covered under the bushes.
61. Use the Hilichurl tower to glide down to it.
62. Below the cliff of the edge of Stormbearer mountain.
63. Hovering above the Time Trial Challenge. Drop down from the tower nearby to collect.
64. Just below on the side of the cliff. Glide down to reach it and hug back right up.
65. Be sure you have 200 stamina or eat a stamina food while having at least 130-160 stamina.
66. Last Anemoculus is rewarded to you after reaching level 15 Statue of the Seven – Anemo.